Powered by Blogger.

=) They Follow My Stories (=

Quotes.

by - 5:18 PM

Love is...knowing that the person will be there for you no matter what!
The person who gives you unexplained happiness, will always be the reason for your unexplained sadness.

God often removes someone from your life for a reason. Think before you chase after them

It's better to have your heart broken once by walking away than to stay and have it broken over and over again.

If you start to miss me remember, I didn't walk way. You let me go.

My head hates you, but my heart loves you.


Wake up girl. He's just using you. Stand up, be strong, and move on!




If you push me away, don't be surprised when you can't pull me back.

Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them, because you never know, tomorrow could be too late.

I'm scared to say " I LOVE YOU" because I care too much about our friendship and how those 3 words could shatter it.

Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.

When a guy likes you. He'll text you a lot, stay up every night with you, compliment you, and always have time for you.

When a girl asks a guy to listen to a song its because the lyrics are all the words she's afraid to say.

God can take broken pieces and turn them into master pieces. ♥

The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. It means i appreciate all that i have been blessed with.

I may not be perfect but at least I'm not fake.

The fact that you cannot kiss your elbow is enough to make you realize that some things seem so close, yet they are beyond your reach.

You May Also Like

0 comments